This Ice Cream Sandwich Bites recipe is so easy. It’s great for introducing kitchen skills to little ones and makes such a yummy treat on a hot summer afternoon.
Chocolate Sprinkles Ice Cream Sandwich Bites Ingredients
- 1 box of ice cream sandwiches (I used a 12 count box of vanilla but you could use whatever flavor you wish)
- chocolate sprinkles (located in the baking aisle)
1. Line a 9×13 baking sheet with wax paper or foil and unwrap all the ice cream sandwiches and cut into thirds.
2. Pour the chocolate sprinkles onto a plate and dip each side of the ice cream sandwich into the sprinkles. Use your fingers to sprinkle more on the sides where you might have some bare spots.
3. Lay the completed ice cream sandwich back onto the lined baking sheet.
4. Repeat the process with all the ice cream sandwiches.
5. Place back in the freeze for 30 minutes – 1 hour to ‘set’.
Super quick, easy and CUTE!