I love to make refrigerated salads during the summer. When dinner time comes, I can just throw something on the grill and in a matter of no time, I’m done. This is one of my favorite recipes and I think you’ll like it too. Try it at your next cookout.
Broccoli Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
Did somebody say “bacon???” This recipe is great for cook outs, pot lucks, picnics or to have on hand just because it is so good!
Broccoli Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe: Ingredients
- 2 cups broccoli florets10 slices bacon,
- 10 slices bacon, cooked, and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 can peas
- 8 oz pasta shells, cooked
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. ranch dressing mix
Broccoli Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe: Instructions
- In a large bowl, add chopped broccoli, chopped bacon, whole cherry tomatoes, shredded colby jack cheese, peas, cooked pasta shells.
- In a separate small bowl, add your mayo and milk and 2 tablespoons of dry Ranch dressing mix.
- Whisk to combine
- Begin to gradually add the dressing to the pasta bowl.
- Toss to combine
- Add more dressing as needed