iPieces iPad Game ReviewNovember 26, 2012
National Park Mystery Series ReviewNovember 30, 2012
This recipe is perfect for a cold winter day. Forget the packages of dry hot chocolate mix; this is so easy and fun to make!
(Scroll down below the recipe for a FREE printable recipe card.)
Kids in the Kitchen: Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 oz of chocolate (we used chocolate left over from trick or treating)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- Warm milk in a pan on the stove until steamy
- While you wait for the milk to warm, put chocolate & vanilla in a heat-proof pitcher or bowl
- Add milk to bowl & whisk until blended
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
For a fun holiday flare, add a candy cane to your mug of delicious hot chocolate!
Get your free printable recipe card by clicking this link.