This Baked Pumpkin French Toast will be a great brunch during the chilly fall months. So get into the kitchen and whip up a batch.
Baking: 30 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- 9 pieces Thick Brioche French Bread
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Pumpkin Spice, Almond Milk, and Maple Syrup.
- Add Pumpkin Puree. Mix well.
- Using 6 ramekins, (which are individual servings), tear apart 1½ pieces of Brioche Bread for each ramekin.Fill halfway full of bread and pour egg mixture atop, distributing evening to each ramekin. Use a spoon to pat down the bread so that it soaks up the egg mixture. Fill the remainder of each ramekin with bread. Pour the remainder of egg mixture into each ramekin. Pat down the bread once again.
- Place ramekins onto baking sheet. Cover with Saran Wrap. Keep in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove ramekins from refrigerator. Remove Saran Wrap and bake in oven (on baking sheet) for approximately 30 minutes or until golden. Remove.
- Each dish will rise quite a lot, but will settle within a few minutes after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle brown sugar atop each serving, and add maple syrup if you so desire. Serve and enjoy!