You can turn any ordinary recipe into something unique with muffin tins. Finally, muffin tins have earned its place as an entertaining and useful kitchen gadget. Enjoy making these creative breakfast recipes in a tin.
- 1 Package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 8 sausage links
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or mixed blend cheese
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and spray muffin tin with non-sticky spray.
- Fry sausage links in skillet until cooked, chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Squeeze water from hash browns and place in mixing bowl.
- Add cheese and scallions.
- Place hash browns into muffin cups and form a nest. Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped sausage into each hash brown nest.
- Bake an egg into each nest.
- Bake for 15 minutes until egg whites are done and hash browns are crispy.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from tin and serve.
Also published on Medium.