Don’t you just love anything warm and gooey with cheese? Olive Garden Fondunta easily fits the bill. But, why haul the family out when you can make it at home?
Copy Cat Olive Garden Fondunta Recipe
Copy Cat Olive Garden Fondunta Recipe Ingredients
1 C fat free sour cream
8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 oz provolone cheese, shredded
1/2 C parmesan cheese, finely shredded
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 tsp red pepper flakes
2 roma tomatos, diced
2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1-2 loaf of Italian bread, cut into slices
Copy Cat Olive Garden Fonduta Recipe Directions
- Pre-heat your oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream with the mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flake.
- Spray a medium size cast iron dish with pam spray
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cast iron dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the mixture is melted and bubbly. If you’d like the top extra browned, broil for an additional 2-3 minutes, but make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and parsley.
- Bake the bread slices for 5 minutes then serve immediately
Also published on Medium.
Leave a Reply