Today is National S’mores Day. Celebrate with these delicious cookies. Of course, you don’t need a special day to eat S’mores Cookies – any day of the week will do!
S’mores Cookie Recipe
Makes 3 dozen
S’mores Cookie Recipe Ingredients
- Fudge chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C oil
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 1 C mini marshmallows
S’more Cookie Recipe Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs into a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
3. Mix until soft dough forms
4. Add in chocolate chips
5. Mix until well combined
6. Using a small ice cream scoop and scoop some dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
7. Place a mini marshmallow in the center of each cookie.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes
9. Once baked, remove from oven and let rest for a minute or two before transferring to a wire rack.
10. Allow to cool completely before serving.