Make your must-have Starbucks coffee and breakfast food at home with these CopyCat Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino recipe. This proves that you don’t have spend too much when you could seriously be making this at home for a quarter of the cost.
- ¾ Cup of Ice
- ½ Cup of Milk
- 3 tablespoons of Marshmallow topping
- 1 shot of espresso (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 tablespoon graham cracker
Blend ice, milk, marshmallow topping, espresso, cocoa powder, and sugar together in a blender until smooth.
Pour into a glass.
Top with whipped cream.
And add graham cracker crumbs.