Making a cake usually takes a lot of time and effort. But not all are really difficult to make and time consuming. These 3 simple recipes is proof of that! Keep reading if you’re looking for delicious dump cake recipes that are just as enjoyable to make as they are to eat!
Servings: 12 to 16
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe White Cake mix (18.25 ounces)
- 4 cups fresh raspberries, drained
- 1 box raspberry Jell-O (3 ounces)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- ½ cup pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the raspberries into a 9” x 13” baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the raspberries.
- Sprinkle the JELL-O evenly over the raspberries.
- Pour the cake mix over the raspberries.
- Use a spatula or spoon to even out the cake mix.
- Do not stir.
- Cut the butter into very thin slices.
- Cover the entire top of the cake mix with the slices of butter.
- Sprinkle the nuts on top.
Also published on Medium.
Leave a Reply