Teaching kids about food definitely begins at home, and the magic happens right in your own kitchen. This is a great time to create bonding moments with your kids that they’ll long cherish – even when all those delicious goodies are all gone.
Just make sure that you supervise them at all times, and the recipes call for steps that are easy to follow.
We’re sharing with you now 6 easy recipes kids can make. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup dry milk
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- Mix 1/3 cup butter and 1/4 cup honey.
- Add 2/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup dry milk and 4 tablespoons water.
- Add 3/4 cup flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder and 1/4 tablespoon salt.
- Roll dough 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Bake at 325 degress for 10-15 minutes.
Note: You may chill dough after step 3.